mandag, februar 21, 2011

Pop de Pop

LOL, I spend like, the past fifteen minutes bursting the bubble wrap which came with the lamp. Stupid lamp, its taller than me -.- So annoying...

Anyway, today we managed to fill up the notice board (to the brim) with junk within less than an hour *applause* woo! & I finished Vinusha's blogskin,,, yeah I rock. Uhh then I went to band in my gay blue band tee (purple band tee rocks ttm) and uhh, banded. Victoria had to change her trombone 'cos her old one got a dent. And you know whud? SHE BROKE THE TRIGGER! Like, wth, it came right off! And what's more, she got the brand-spanking-new trombone! Iris & I plan to bash up ours like that episode of Jeeves And Wooster (where Wooster's tromb. was stuck in the house fire and burnt & got twisted like some, twisted piece of pipe) to get the newer, more shiny ones. I vow that one day, I will open the bass trom box & play it. HEHEHEE. Victoria,,, CHH!

Coffee with Anu became Koffay with Goutham. Aiyo, super weird. Well, at least he has an iPad :X


Ingen kommentarer: