søndag, februar 06, 2011

I feel starker-y

Yeah, I am trying to make more friends in the cyber world. Starting with being friendly. I've linked Anna May, & I asked for Caye and Nicole. -pending- Seriously, I feel stalker-y. And that isn't a good feeling. Ohey, so I replied to my penpal after a while. Reminded me I have Tamil CT1 tomorrow. Compre and... idioms, I think its called in English. Nut sure. As in, I know what idioms means. C'mon, gimme some credit. I'm not some geek cos I make blogskins alot. I'm a geek cos I study. My teacher says that Singaporeans tend to have stronger left-brains. Me? Oh, i'm a right-brainer. I guess it comes with the psychoticness. Can't do anything about that. I got most of my brains from my mom's dad. Yet I got the Math "genes" from my dad... Go figure. Yeah, so I am still aiming for VJ, no doubt that my decision will never falter. Sorry Cedar, but that's the bitter truth. & hey, I am actually improving my creativity & English through my blog. HEY! Nut bad! Damn, I wonder if LanSchool is tracking me right now. Yeah you! I see you, near my unupdated McAfee icon. If you're tracking me, you have lesser of a life than I do! ...Great, i'm "talking" to a computer program shortcut. Can my life get any sadder? For my sake, I hope not. Well, this has been a long enough post. Time to get ready for -ugh- school. AND a nice shoulder massage from my mum. mmm, warm up those magic hands, mummy, guess who has two thumbs & is coming for a massage? THIS GIRL!

Ingen kommentarer: