lørdag, februar 19, 2011

What girlfriend?

(image from The Cookie)


I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE SUN,
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CHOCOLATE BUNS
-DING DONG'S SONG BY ME & ISHU

Ok so I love this blogskin so much! Its so pretty (: The colours are so naise hehe. This was actually quite easy to code. Its just changing a lot of the colours that was the problem. I don't know if I should post it on blogskins when I change (yes, baby, I am back on Blogskins!) I posted my peach skin, 'cos I accidentally deleted it before ): Well, its doing quite...badly. I know, but for some weird reason, it did better the last time I posted it. No one complained about the bg being too dark O.o I didn't change anything, how in the world did people's opinion change? Tsk...

Oh well, I have to go in 5 minutes to do tomorrow's math homework. And V is seriously annoying the crap out of me! Seriously, I'm not superhuman. If you're busy, obviously i'd be busy too! I can't do this alone -.- Chh,

OMG, smilealicious is using my layout... OMG, I feel so... (': flattered LOL. I was like, :O they edited it but I knew it was mine. I was like *peers* is that my layout?

I FEEL LIKE A QUEEN ♔

Hee hee

Ingen kommentarer: