søndag, februar 06, 2011

Bless you!

Its not what you think. I have been sneezing since nine-effing-am & my throat is hurting like mad. What's with my nose?! Heh. Did I mention I got my iPhone back? (:

Pris got Xperia x10. Chh, whatever. iPhone still rocks your socks and you can't deny it. Nyehehe.
I have alot of unsubmitted blogskins but I have decided never ever ever submit them. Mostly 'cos they're to my liking, which others may not agreeably like as well. Aww, lookie here, i'm using fancy english! ...whoa, what in the world did I just say? I think i'm bipolar. O>O

Soya, bipolarness aside, I can't wait for my Bali trip. ( I got reminded when I was watching Honey, I Blew Up The Kid. That movie is da bomb, you should go watch it!) And in the movie the Adam kid went to the Hard Rock Cafe's huge electric guitar... I mean, literally, the thing was probably TONS of volts. Yet it doesn't explode...

O.o Go figure!

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. STM chh! Soyaaaaa bean. OKOKOK, so I am going to Hard Rock Cafe in Bali! YEAH BABY! I aim to:

► Go Rock Climbing at their wall
► Sing my lungs out at the recording studio.
(its soundproof, soya there won't be a problem there...)
► Buy Hard Rock Cafe tee (OF COURSE DUHH)
► Take tons of photos with my dad's DSLR camera.

I guess that's all I intend to do there. I bet you 100% that if this was a class trip, Iffah & Han Yi would drag me along with them to go hot guy-ogling. NO THANKS!

I guess that's all I gotta say. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and

Ingen kommentarer: