torsdag, februar 10, 2011

90th and final post

Okay, so I am not exactly one who hiatuses alot. So maybe i'll end with this.

Common tests are text week ARH need to get straight As for VJ I don't wanna end up playing the triangle if I don't get into IP. -Long story. Don't ask.- I'm rooming with Mok Jung & Celine for the Seramban / Muar trip. We're going to Seramban and staying in a lousy resort. At least there's a pool. But there's a pool downstairs too?! Nevermind then. Jaslyn Chin is cute heh. We called UNIFEM for IPW. Our group (Femme Fatales) are trending on twitter LOLOLO. Iris wasn't that emo today. My band file kept falling off my stand -.- so annoying. I need to send Joan home econs thing by 9.30pm and do the two Science worksheets tomorrow. Need to wiki I Am Sam and Memoirs of a Geisha. What else? Pack my bag & junk. Sign band form. Get a cheque for $140. Nothing else I guess. Oh, and new skin.


Go see. But don't rip, bitch. Not submitting onto blogskins though. Just want constructive comments.

Ingen kommentarer: