tirsdag, februar 01, 2011

I LURB SINGLISH LARH!

CHEY LA CHIM KENA and so on ROCK TTM MMHMM!

Singlish is the awesomest language IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

Better than Spanish, k. Singlish is UNDEFEATABLE.

TROLOLO today damn epic. Science minitest 31/35 woot GLUCOSE is SO ANNOYING yet I got it right THANKS CLARICE HEH. Then treasurer's meeting. Blehhh. Then we were doing class deco WE WERE ROCKING OUT YO! We were blasting songs from my iPod and rocking out. Bohemian Rhapsody and Time For Miracles, all that shit songs. LOL best day EVERRR. Then went to meet Pris @ Arena sports hall, where I played BADMINTON with her. It was epic cos I kept doing tennis serve and I was playing JUST as GOOD as her. Thats sad. I haven't touch a racket since 2009 end. Sad (for her, I mean. hehe.) DAYUMNNNN, we had jogging today. Rain is SO gonna get it from me. I'll get Joan, who is an EXCLUSIVE member of the MOF (Ministry of F***ing, formerly known to Band people as Memories of Friendship. Go figure!)

HOMEWORK:

Science Mini Test Corrections

Maths practice test 1

Maths practice test 2

Erm, IDK anymore.

OHOHOH, I submitted a skin!


This time, its duh COOL skin. HEH.

But I hate it ttm, go figure.

Ingen kommentarer: