fredag, februar 11, 2011

Continuation

Haiderr! Agh, still need to pee. OMG today my mum was puking at 4-ish. And I actually woke up. According to a lot of people, I could even sleep through WWI.

Okay, to practice my English and let out my anger, I am gonna write my story in the form of a narrative.

It all started on the first day of school. Ar was sitting in my place. If she weren't a new girl, I would've shooed her away. Her dad was outside, so to indirectly "assure" him that Ar was okay and welcome, I just smiled and said Hi. Somehow, that must have sparked a thought that, whoever says hi to her is her new best friend. Unfortunately for me, I didn't realise it. She seemed nice. But looks can be deceiving.

The first time she showed her true colours was when I was rushing my homework in one of the mornings. Ar suddenly snatched by book as I was writing! That really annoyed me. I ignored it and asked her nicely if she could pass me my book back. Instead, she just asked me "Can you teach me this question? I don't know how to do." I told her as calmly as I could that I would teach her AFTER I finished my own homework. She agreed, yet she came back to be five minutes later, shaking my arm and asking me the same question. Because she shook my hand so violently, I had to erase ALL of my side-workings because it was messy. I got annoyed and ignored her. Thankfully, she didn't bother me again. This continued in every class we went to. Not only for me, but for everyone she met. She didn't seem to be getting the hint that she needs a major attitude change.

No one even wants to be her roommate. That's how bad her attitude is.

Ar, get a grip.

Ingen kommentarer: