tirsdag, desember 14, 2010

whoopsie daisy

13. a celebrity you respect purely for talent - Selena Gomez
14. a celebrity you feel you’d be good friends with - Selena Gomez, haha, idk?

Depends, cos some people think I am retarded weird.

Haha, I don't care though.

Cramping again.

Anyways, just went on a criminal marathon.

NCIS, Criminal Minds & Bones (now.)

There's a gay couple :O

Never seen one before, anyway.

Painted my nails (woo?)

Joan went to M'Sia.

So I am bored.

K bye, need to pee.

--UPDATE--

Haha, my mom got me a really squishy Patrick Star bag!

Haha, its freaking soft.

& I found my dear SpongeBob ankle socks too \m/

Haha, i'm such a HAPPY HAPPY GIRL.

--UPDATE--

I think i'll post the rest of this post in bold,

cos the blue looks freaking nice.

Anyways, tomorrow i'm going to Anusha's house.

I'm still bringing my homework & band score there,

in a desparate attempt to make use of my time.

Maybe we should go to Toa Payoh Hub :O

Hmm, nevermind.

Ohmygawd, my sis bought the "I am T-Pain" app.

Its FREAKING COOL and I CANT STOP PLAYING IT.

It's like, freaking autotuning your voice!

Oh yeah, I edited the skin again.

Colourful is SO nice.

Hahaha, that was extremely unsensible, nonsensical English.

Heyyyy, I got A* for PSLE English AND highest in class for oral exam OKAY.

Haha, shows my English rocks ttm. \m/

Whatever, anyway, whatthehell is "anneyeong " or whatever that dumbstick Pris keeps saying.

O.o --> Infected eye. Muahah.

SS lost my McFlurry.
\
I CANNOT BELIEVE HE LET IT RUN AWAY -.-

Curse you both!

Grr, I want the McFlurry.

(→Referencing Buford in Phineas & Ferb)

"I want the mud."
"I want the bug."

Okay,,, weird much?

Yeah, it is.

Am I weird?

Don't answer that.

Haha, they think all girls are after ROMANCE♥♥♥

BEEP! WRONG.

Not me, IDC about romance.

I mean, COMEON!

I guess they're just a sucker for L♥VE.

Haha, guess who?

Justin Bieber, dumbass!

Hahaha, anywayy...where was I?

Oh yeah!

--I'm a teenager, for Pete's sake,,

I got more stuff to worry about.

Like pimples.

Yeesh.

Anyway, from now on I shall write the post without pressing "Enter" so it'll look totally messy, okay??? Don't answer that. :P anyways, it's 11.12pm right now :O & i'm not sleepy AT ALL. Woo~ my painted nails rock TTM. Its gothy, yes, but as long as its not GIRLY, like pinky & other bimbotic colours (points @Iffah & Adeline), IDC. Ooh, T-PAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAain --> that was to show the autotune effect. LOL, Anyway, I plan to go to Anu's house and annoy her with that app & my horrible voice, before AND after autotuning...autotunage? Meh, whatever mon. Anyway, I agree with NigaHiga that Asian dramas are...overdramatic. I mean, I've watched alot alot of Indian dramas & I've had my fair share of overdramatism. Seriously, if they feel faint, just shut up & faint. Yeesh! Anyway, I also agree that Indian dramas have excessive fainting.

...

Haha, I think I better stop now.

But I'm in my prime.

But i'll stop the squishing.

Its quite unappealing to read actually.

Seriously, its so damn messy.

Haha, Messi.

He looks like another person I know.

But he looks like what I imagine James Blunt to look like.

But they're completely different countries.

No wait, he looks like...

...sigh, lost him.

Damn,

*pause*

err, still no clue.

Umm, maybe some guy who came on TV.

The lead singer of Muse?

BRB, Wiki time.

---

Naww, this guy's better looking.

Sorry Messi!

Some Brasilian Ronaldo has a son in Singapore :O

KEWL.

But not nice either.

'Cos if i'm not wrong,

according to my research,

he is married!

Sigh, sad world lah dey.

Ok I should go now.

Ran out of stuff to rant.

Other than the he-UGE pile of homework left.

& my "Double Eagle".

Ok bye then.

\m/

--UPDATE--

Last update's word count: 536

Tsk, i'm disappointed.

Adios, anyway.

Ingen kommentarer: