torsdag, desember 09, 2010

Trombonuhhhhh

Celebrity Crush #4: DOMO!
Yay mobile network!
Anyway, I'm in the damn bus with my damn trombone
Cos I damned lugged it to the 100 bus stop.
Hmph, no one offered me a ride,
Not even Jyothi, who went RIGHT PAST THE BUS STOP.
damn you Jyothiiiiii!
K Nevermind bye I'll rant later at home.
Adios!

---

Hola!

Ahh, my body shoulders are aching like hell.

Thanks to my trombone -.-

Nevermind, later get massage from Mammmm.

haha, Mummy Chiang

Iris is dying without Han Chien |:*

Must practice Double Eagle again.

& scrape off the algae on my mouthpiece (yes, eww.)

Chill, Joey!

Large drink @ KFC is HE-UGE!

I mean, seriously!

Will post pics one day.

Aah! Cracked my neck.

Ohh, I remember why my finger hurts.

I squished part of my finger-skin in between the stand's folds.

Faith was like, "ee, ohmahgawd, you see, its pain for ME TOO!"

-.- Farting Faith Failed...AGAIN!

K bye.

...for NOW maybe.

Oh, go check Joan's blog.

Its in the link.

I edited myself!

--the Domo pic la, that's me!

-NiñoInsolenté

Chim, right?

(:

Wokey bye!

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Ingen kommentarer: