søndag, desember 19, 2010

Midnight Scene

Haha, yeahh, it's 12.57am right now. I'm not sleepy, but since my mom isn't here, I can be AWAKE! WOO~ & its productive too. I managed to finish most of the homework. ONLY THREE QUESTIONS LEFT! Ohmygosh, that is so awesome. Anyway,

19. a celebrity you love that others seem to dislike: Justin Bieber? Idk.

Oh my God, a piece of plastic wrapping scared the shit crap out of me. Yeesh, ok. I think I better sleep now. Its 1am, yeah, IDK if my mom & sis reached India by now. I mean, the flight left at 2115, which is 9.15pm, so... approximately a four hour flight... So, 1.15am, woo~ KEWL. I want them to come already! Ahh, nevermind, adios for now. See you later, HAHAHA.

--update--

Oh my god, I cant believe I slept at 2.30am. LOL Now I am wide awake though. Blogging. Tskkk. Either way. haha, I finally finished my homework. Oh, & there was a dragonfly in the room. I had to wake my dad up cos I took 30mins to try & catch it. Anyway, he used my ARCHIE COMIC BOOK to squish it. Wahh, I am so sad. OHEMGEE I HAVE NEVER SEEN GIBBS CRY. HAHA TONY SAID "I love you, McGee." That is gay. Muahaha.Yeah, ok. Its 12 now, so i'm gonna tie my hair & continue watching T.V, so adios.

--update--

Aah, I ate some yoghurt just now/-- Strawberry. Haha, I shall do some exercises now. I can't be bothered to go down to the gym, anyway. Haha, I AM GONNA BE HEALTHY. Yes, people. I bet you R'Tard Clan people are laughing at me right now. HAH LIKE WHATEVER. Anyway, I shall continue with the R'Tard Clan blog. Adios!

--update--

Its 8.41pm, & I realised that San Francisco people are called San Fransiscans, & I remember the time Iris the Apple Head told me that people from Hong Kong are called "Hongkeys" or something. Mmm, corndogs look good, but its non-vegetarian! That is freaking annoying. Well, anyway, I finished the paper 1 for the Victoria School paper. WoO. Anyway, I'll finish off sommore homework now. Adios again~

--update--

Well, I'm back. & i'm going again. Jeesh, they keep abandoning me, my sis& cousin. Grr, sigh. Well, i'm used to being ignored, so its no big difference . -- a big deal, yes.

Ingen kommentarer: