mandag, desember 06, 2010

sniffs.

06. Celebrity crush #1: Nathan Hartonooooooooooooo!!! Hahahaha, I'm in love with Jazz.
---
Aghh, I'm so sick.

I have a blocked nose, sore throat & headache.

Damn, tomorrow got band sommore.

Speaking of that,

Yesterday's concert was AWESOME!

Seriously, Lady GaGa & Kylie Minogue (I should be so lucky) & others.

The trombonists were so awesome!

I feel so pathetic, my Under the Double Eagle very fail.

OMG, Fanboy & Chumchum sucks.

LOL the Those Scurvy Rascals Show.

The one where the pirates want undies.

Hahaha that show rocks.

(& so does Nathan Hartono hehe.)

I will update the post later cos I'm using my iPhone nao.

Adios, mi genial amigos!

---------------------------
Hola!

Estoy comiendo un banana.

Sniff. Err,runny nose.

& I'm too sick to run after it.

Grr, I have no one to sms.

*SOB*

Homework sucks,

yeesh. I plan to finish by this week.

I CAN DO IT!

I hope...

My baby loves me, but she never shows she cares.
She doesn't see or kiss or hug me.

Well, the lyrics may not be correct.

But thats what I hear.

I mean, c'mon, MJ says "chum on" instead of "come on" in Bad.

& the buffalaxed vids are worse, okay.
------

(source: ALI DADDY! Link @ bottom right hand corner of blog.)
Yes, I visit my dad & mum :D

However, I have to say the middle one is a bit...umm,
...wrong, shall we say.

But the other two are cute. (Phew!)

Anyway, my nose is running a marathon, yeesh.

Since Wednesday :O

Strong thighs (haha?)

*shoos fly & wipes nose*

UHHHhhhHHHHH.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I can be brown,
I can be blue,
I can be violet sky,
I can be hurtful,
I can be purple,
I can be anything you like.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gotta be green,
gotta be mean,
gotta be everything more.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me
why don't you walk out the door.

Ingen kommentarer: