mandag, desember 20, 2010

Inside the fires of a thousand suns.

20. favorite no-longer-alive celebrity-Freddie Mercury / Michael Jackson

Ohmylanta, I love that song (: Haha, yes, Raina Hein, Runner Up of ANTM Cycle 14. All I can say is my favourite models are Nicole (S13 winner) , Jessica, Serfarty, Raina Hein (both S14) & Ann Ward (S15 winner.) Ann is tall & fabulous. Haha, short is good too. Oh, I am watching Rugrats. Its so ironic, cos Rugrats is a baby show (haha they think vanishing cream can make you invistible) & its on at 12 in the morning. Yeesh. Ohmylanta, no offence, but the babies are really dumb. I mean, really! Ah, adios.

--update--

Bear Grylls looks like Shia LaBeouf or whatever his name is :B Ohmylanta, Mythbusters now OHMYLANTA EVEN ADAM SAVAGE ADMITTED THAT SIBERIAN HUSKIES ARE CUDDLY. ADAM SAVAGE! Even his name sounds anti-cuddly. Hmm, I wonder if that is his real name. -- AHAHAHA ADAM WHITNEY SAVAGE. How ironic. He is so not gay. Btw, Tori is psycho (like me!) :B Siberian Huskies are SOOO ADORABLE! --Any flapping piece of cloth annoys these bulls.) I guess bulls only attact moving stuff, (which is true.), colour doesn't matter. Hmm, I want a dog. IKNOW, I'll get my unk to buy one, so everytime I go to India I can play WOO~ ADIOS!

Ingen kommentarer: