torsdag, desember 16, 2010

tingtingtingtimbalaaand

15. a celebrity you wish would adopt you-Brad Pitt & co, cos that's the easiest way to get adopted,

16. a celebrity you find beautiful: Selena Gomez. You see, Gerard Way is hamstery-cute, NOT "beautiful". Thats gay.

Haha, my sis was listening to some random song by Timbaland.

Haha, Horchata. The name is as funny as the song.

But California English is like total nonsense un-understandable English.

Vampire Weekend ftw. \m/

Buttu I still like the Radio/Video song by System Of A Down.

Haha, that song is SUPER DUPER FUNNY!

*sigh*


Listen, he's like:

HEY MAN, LOOK AT ME ROCKIN' OUT.

AHM ON THE RADIOOOOOOO.

HEY MAN, LOOK AT ME ROCKIN' OUT

AHM ON THE VIDEOOOOOOO.

(X2)

WITH DANNY & LISAAA.

See?!

SOAD rocks ttm bwahaha.

Ok bye. Batt dying (again.)

I submitted this skin to blogskins.com


Go see-see, can?

Adios!

--UPDATE--

Anyway, I have to leave for damn Tamil tuition in 30mins, so might as well rant as much as I can in this puny little amount of time. Oh wait, I need to tie my hair. Ahh, nevermind, i'll tie at, like, 3.25 lah. Anyway, I am still hooked on Radio/Video and my mom agreed that Serj & Daron sound cool. Serj Tanakian. Daron Malakian. LOL. They're old, but they sound awesome. Especially in Question! & Yet I don't get why question has an exclaimation mark instead of, well, a question mark. I STILL NEED TO FINISH LAST WEEK'S MATH TUITION HOMEWORK! Yes, I didn't go cos I was sick, so whud? Anyway, I am like, typing as fast as I can to save time cos I am soooo not ready to leave.

Anyway, I haven't done much homework, btw. \m/ anyway, I'm gonna sit on the bus & daydream :D

OMG my phone bill came with an excess of $10 AAH I'M GONNA DIE! SU JIN YOU OWE ME YOU MEAN SENIOR! ): anyway, I plan to hide in the bathroom till my dad cools down.

--& just in case, I am gonna take my phone into the bathroom too \m/

Haha, anyway, I have no pocket money, so what's he gonna minus of???

tsk, I didn't even use the internet mon!

hmm, I wonder if the heyaddie.co.nr is finished?

I hope not, I wanted to cancel!

Hokay bye I need to pack my tuition bag, :{D

I see you shine in your way,
go on, go on, go on.

LOL, I am watching NCIS: Los Angeles.

ILY. NCIS!

Ooh, Tron Legacy trailer :O

Tron Legacy.

Marina Bay Sands.

Today, had a loud (&noisy) convo with Batty, Joan & "Zahira". As in, she was screaming in the background... Very annoying. The guy in front of me on the train could HEAR, jeesh. I ate soya bean ice cream (♥). As 80 came to ITE, I thought I left my car @ Faleela Aunty's house. (EEE, Old gramma who looks like Edna Mode.) Grumpy guy, sheesh. Anyway, I went home from Compass Point in 80. Sam Hannah??? Erm, okay. HAHA EWW the NCIS lady wanted to pee in a bag O>O like, whuud? Anyway, WHOA FIGHT SCENE...INTENSE LEH. Normal NCIS don't have. DAMN YOU AXN BREAK WITH THE GAY GUYS WISHING ME A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! GAS BRASS? GAS BLAST? HAH? pOSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS? WHAAAT , COMPLETE CARE ORAL B NO WAIT COLGATE HAH? NVM BYEEE.

--update--

Watching Bones now (♥) Haha, the Brit guy in the show (no, not the chef-man) said that Marilyn Monroe had six toes! That is cool.

--update--

I just watched Bruno Mars' "Grenade" video and I just had to rant.

I mean, seriously, he's such an awesome guy, and his lyrics make me wanna...i'm not gonna say cry... I guess, stop and think. If I was him, and I caught my girlfriend kissing another guy [don't get me wrong, i'm not gayles.] I'd probably just smash the piano, go up, bitchslap (thanks Iffah) her fucking face & punch the guy's fugly (I know, he's hot) face. Seriously, IDK HOW he managed to write lyrics like that. Usually, i'd end the song with a murder (of those cheating two). The song is so meaningful, though I think he should've just hated her, not continuing his love for her when she doesn't reciprocate his feelings -- she doesn't deserve his love.

Phew, done.

Ingen kommentarer: