tirsdag, desember 28, 2010

MY EARS! THEY BLEED!

Ohmylanta, headache cos my maid was singing continuously!

I wouldn't mind if her singing was good (no offense, but yeah! the truth hurts sometimes. We gotta [wo]man up & take it. ) but she sounds SO GODDAMN OFF-TUNE! I'm not shunning maids, but I just wanna tell her to shutthefrigup. I came home at 5.15 & she is still singing. God, save me!

--update--

Okay, people. I need to know if I suck at blogskinning. If you haven't seen my skins before, go here and here. This is not a despo way of advertising my skins, 'cos I know some bitches people out there assume. I just want your honest opinion of my very ametuer-ish talent :B

!HEY -- leave your comment in the comments thing below, not the tagboard.
Yes, Iffah & Priscilla, that means you too.

Adios! I have to find my fruit-bowl hat, reindeer antler-hairband and Lego Battalion-thinggy axe. Aah, I love that axe :B heh, I no violent hokay? I am "Maki" for the play. Whee, I am a rapping sushi. Oh Soulja Boy, my-twin-brother-who-has-the-same-birthday-as-me-but-is-seven-years-older-and-is-born-to-another-family ( as in, brother of another mother, like Steph! ), I will not let you down! I am being dead serious here. Yeah, I see you sniggering, you ninny! Speaking of twin, where is my sister, Sarah CHEONG! She is about 4 hours older than me. Sad. Shame. Well, bye!

Ingen kommentarer: