onsdag, desember 08, 2010

i'm so tired

Hahaha, so many posts today.

Whoa, so many posts today.

Mostly from formspring.

Yes, people, I joined formspring (:

Go ask me a question! Hehehe.

Today I went to my cousin's house.

Yes, the two little kids were there.

Ohmygawd the little one has gone madly nuts a thing for Hannah Montana.

CONVO

Kid: (points outside window) Look at the bus!

Me: Wow, that's a biiiig bus.

Kid: Look, Taylor Swift's car!

Me: O.o ???

Cousin: She watches Hannah Montana.

Me: (Wonders how they're related) Ooh, look, Hannah Montana's car's going!

Kid: (Screams)HEY!!! HANNAH MONTANA!!! COME BACK!

-Asks me- Where is Hannah Montana going?

Me: To her house in Jurong East. (Turns to older kid) Does she do this alot at home?


Older kid: Uh huh.

LOL, it was super duper funny.

& I saw my cousin's never-before-seen overprotective motherly instincts.

:O

K bye, tomorrow is last band session (for now.)

Good enough, but I still need to sleep.

Dad just screamed at me 'cos I accidentally left my phone in loud.

& it beeped twice.

Yeesh, chill daddeh.

Adios!


Ingen kommentarer: