onsdag, desember 08, 2010

Waitttttttttttt

Celebrity Crush #3: Gerard Way

I just realized that my celeb crushes are just people I admire, not crush on.

It's retarded, cos I don't have any celeb crushes in reality.

Not like Iffah & Enrique Iglesias or Joan & Manny Pacquiao. ( ignore my spelling :B )

Either way, Nevermind.

Yesterday, two kids came to our house.

They're from USA.

They are my cousins, I guess.

They like me, yay!

Haha, I always thought that I suck with kids (:

I'm so happy!

Green Day rawks.

Haah random.

MTVing now.

Narniaaaaaa.

The Black... Mambaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hehehehehwhwhwhwhhehehehege.

Whatever.

The Moschino perfume ads suck.

Like now, they're playing 'U Smile' by you-know-who.

Tsk, I changed to Mr Bean.

----------------

I'm full of crap.

Aka chips, sour skittles, Milo & sarcasm.

& Imma be watching a crappy Tamil movie -.-

*sigh*

I have no intention of doing homework yet.

Pssssssst.

FART!

Hahaha, not me,just kidding.

BURP!

Now that was me, teehee :B

Wokaybye.

Ingen kommentarer: