lørdag, desember 11, 2010

Smoove

#11: A celebrity I'd like to sit down & have a conversation with: Justin Bieber.

There are a few things I need to get straight, so...

LOL, today I was trying to make making a blogskin.

But I failed terribly, so I gave up.

And fucking blogskins won't lemme upload my skin.

It keeps saying "Timeout: 504 Bad Gateway" or something like that.

Like whatthehell, I tried 4 different explorers and two different laptops!

Sigh.

Their loss

Anyway, maybe I just post the blogskin here?

Yeah! Good idea!

Screw blogskins.com & Myles (with a y)!

Ok better make this fast, lappy batt low.

Its the same as the skin i'm using now, btw.

Baby, I LIKE IT --> this skin I mean (:

(Emoji ftw, btw.)

Awesome app, for those iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad users out there!

I'll upload the html code tomorrow or something ok bye.

Ingen kommentarer: