lørdag, mars 26, 2011

Who's that chick?

Its me, and im a BADASS.

Nyehehe, me and Alicia went to Fort Siloso for Geography Project. (YAY, Firework now (: ) Not much Geog - oriented stuff there. But the underground bunker was uber creepy. Bleh. So many ants and weird lizards. Chh, there were garden snakes there too. Thank GOD we didn't see any. (ehh, I bet the child with cancer in the Firework MV was scarred for life after seeing... y'know, the pregnant woman,,,) Anyway, we walked ALOT! I probably burnt off the cheese fries, overpriced candy floss and coke. Nyehh.

BOOM BOOM BOOM, EVEN BRIGHTER THAN THE MOON, MOON, MOON.

The Foo Fighters' guitar skills rock man. Seriously, its like YEOW! Anyway, still no luck finding my iPhone *sobs* Anyway, my dad says he wont buy me an expensive phone, so I decided to get Nokie 5310 XpressMusic. Its slim and preeetty. *sighs again* My darling iPhone, please, PUH-LEEZE come backkkkkkk )':

Ingen kommentarer: