torsdag, mars 10, 2011

FOR ALL THE HEADBANGERS OUT THERE

Heyyyyyyy, strangers. Guess who's back & more retarded than ever?
Yeah baby its MEEE
...Soya, I failed my science. ): Which is super annoying, cos I studied the hardest for it. I am in need of tuition. Great. I'll probably end up going on Friday, 'cos I'm booked. Let's see...

Monday - Band
Tuesday - TLDDS + Tamil tuition
Wednesday - Band
Thursday - Band
Friday - *slot in science tuition*
Saturday - Dude, I need a free day. I'm only human.
Sunday - Tamil + Math tuition

Soya, I don't see another possibilities. And damn, I am so out of touch with blogging, I keep mistyping everything. Like, I keep typing "tiotion" instead of "tuition". -.-
Han Yi just asked me for sports modules. I want tennis, baby!

RINGDINGDINGRINGDINGINGINGIGNIGNIBSHDOHFSBDiuBISUFBUIS.

Okay BYE GUMIHOS! Buy CS5 for me thanks (:

Ingen kommentarer: