søndag, mars 27, 2011

Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

OH EM GEE, I can't wait for my Nokia 5310 XpressMusic whee! And my new domain too (Y) And I (L) the quote at the side. Got it from Criminal Minds.

Okay just drank three yakults ok bye

//edit

I forgot to mention. I got an SOTD yesterday. But its undeserving, I can tell you that. =.=

Anyway, on the way to tuition (the taxi ride) it was freaking hot and they were playing 80s tunes from 98.7FM. 80s weekend, LOL. Then on the way back I just kept staring at the dark dark clouds. It was so pretty.

Oh, here are some facts:

Biggest Lie in history:
I have read the terms of use.

At home, its 6pm. You close your eyes for fifteen minutes. You wake up, its 7.45.
In school, its 1.30pm. You close your eyes for fifteen minutes. You wake up. Its still 1.30pm

LOL how true,

Ingen kommentarer: