tirsdag, mars 15, 2011

Oh God, what kind of shit is this?!


Rebecca, please STFU.

And here's some advice: Don't even think of singing until you get rid of that nasty cold. Oh wait, you dont have the cold. Then what explains the voice? And another thing, don't even try singing a song like that unless you're ready to get trolled or you're a multi-million dollar popstar who everyone likes even though your songs are...weird. At least Justin Beeb's songs make sense...

//edit

New blogskin! LOL so boring minimalist. Heh, school tomorrow. Meeting JASLYN (L) at Serangoon. She's so cute cos she doesn't know her way in the MRT. (L) (:

LOL, I think i'm getting a fever. And I just realised that I haven't handed in the form for World Water Day to Mrs Tan. :O great. Just great.

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic,
elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic.

LOL, I'm hooked on these songs:

All Time Low - The Wanted
Lucifer - Shinee
Bonamana - SuperJunior
Ring Ding Dong - Shinee
Blow - Ke$ha
On The Open Road - Goofy Movie OST (LOL)
Okay shall go pass pass the form to my cousin.

You know I love me (teehee!)

& remember,

her whisper is the Lucifer...
whoosh.

//edit

I heard that when a person is cold, their heart slows down. Oh God, so think twice before scaring someone when its Winter or something.

Ingen kommentarer: