mandag, mars 28, 2011

Headache

YOU ONLY REALISE THE PAIN OTHERS FEEL WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF
.

Quote by me heh. Okay, so I officially quit The Cookie and Blogskins. I realise that its a waste of my time. I'll stop making for a while. Until then, my blog will be alive.

FOLLOW ME, YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Well, yeah. So we did drills today. Which I don't get. We are a SYMPHONIC for Gudd's sake! March for whuud? Ughh, my calf muscles were already in pain from walking up and down Fort Siloso. Damn the tram. We wanted to leave at 2.15, but the next tram was at, like, 3.15 like what the shiets...

CLARICE HAS A NEW LOVE. AND HE IS OLD.

Sorry Clarice, he's too old for you LOL. To him, you're the Math books collecter, while i'm your sidekick, aka First on the Class List to him. Don't worry, you have a good shot...

Okay, gonna go and die now.

Ingen kommentarer: