fredag, mars 25, 2011

Its the best day ever!

Agh, just came back from school... Yep, no band today.

We had a pop quiz on Proportion as planned. But what we didn't plan was the questions to be easier than we thought they would. Plus, we got another co-teacher for math. Last time it was Miss Cheong. She's 19 but she's soooo quiet (and cute heh). Now we changed to Mr Ong. He looks nothing like band's Mr Ong. HEHEHE band Mr Ong is old (: Anyway, Clarice says that she thinks math Mr Ong is hot. IDRK about these things. I'm not mature enough to think ANYONE's hot. Childish me :D

Today was the last Home Econs lesson )': no more free food, dayumn. We made banana muffins with walnuts. Instead, we made banana muffins with chocolate chips (Y) and raisins (N). Either way, I dumped the raisins onto Alicia's muffins, cos she actually likes it bleh.

Now i'm drinking 7-UP and my bananana muffins. Nyehehe,

Speaking of NYEHEHEHE, I have Priscilla and my Sec 1 results slip with me. Chh, she won't answer my calls. Its not as if she's awesome enough to be busy. She's probably smelling her badminton racket or spraying deo on herself even though she didn't do anything sweat-worthy.

Today's jogging was horribly awful. My right shin cramped up and I was swearing in my head. And otw home, from school all the way to Sengkang, (yes, even the 10 min walk in the hot sun where only HALF MY FACE got tanned annoying much.) we were having a heart-to-heart talk about sec 1 juniors. Who don't show any respect to us. Example, which junior calls their senior a bitch just cos the senior doesn't wanna move. I mean, its first come first served, slowpoke. Anyway the senior, Sish, apparently yelled and scolded her until the junior cried. GOOD JOB SISH!

Okay, this post is getting too long. I should go and beg my mum to let me buy a domain of my own. Heh.

IP APPLICATION OPENS TODAY OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEED TO BUY A STAMP.

Oh, btw,

Its FRIED EGG, FRIED EGG. GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIED EGG!

-we sang this throughout jogging. 2 O FTW
//edit

FUGFUGFUG I CAN'T FUGGING FIND MY PHONE OR EZ LINK CARD BUT I AM 100% SURE I HAD IT WITH ME TILL I ENTERED THE CONDO.

Ingen kommentarer: