onsdag, november 17, 2010

Whoa-whoawhoa...

The temperature is 99,

and it can get much higher.

So come on over Romeo

and vamos a la playa(go to the beach)

Whoa, whoa-oh.

The summer's not hot,

the summer won't start without you.



SELENA GOMEZ, Y'ALL!

Hmm, there are may sad things on my mind today.

1) I didn't get selected for PPL(nahh, not so sad, kinda happy.)

2) I didn't go for the David Archuleta signing.(depressing, but i'm not gonna cry over spilt milk.)

ITS RAINING ELEPHANTS today.

I say elephants, 'cos cats & dogs is dumban underestimatement.

LALALA, CAN'T WAIT FOR MY IPHONEEEE ♥

YAY YAY YAY YAY MEEEEE(:

I shall go & make more blogskins or something

cos I have nothing better to doi'm bored, & i don't wanna do my homework.

But right now, i'm eating.

NINONINONINONINO!

HAHA, that's virtually saying CHILDCHILDCHILDCHILD :O

HEHEHEHE.

My dad keeps peeking at my post -.-

Thus giving me a heart attack.

I shall go look for more NCIS episodes.

P.S. RICHARD CASTLE aka Nathan Fillion SHOULD TOTALLY GO FOR KATE BECKETT aka Stana Katic INSTEAD OF HIS EX-WIFE (although I have to agree Kate's old BF was hotgood looking. TEEHEE!)

Adios, mi genial amigos.

Ingen kommentarer: