torsdag, november 25, 2010

BAND AGAIN!

Today, I saw Han Chien, Alicia from trumpet, Adila Victoria & ______ from French Horn (damn la, keep forgetting her name -.-) and Charmaine from tuba playing "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay for CGSS open haus :D

ITS DAMN COOL!

Then our trombone section (Han Chien, Faith, Taylor & SEC ONE Victoria) are playing SUPER MARIO .

KEWL.

I found my missing stuffs inside my insanely messy cupboard.

Jeesh, mom&dad arguing ...

Anyway, I learnt how to play the stacatto thinggy.
Shall record & post one day.

Wokay, bye.

Gotta go do my tuition hw.

Tmr morning maths tuition, then later must go buy school books & new uni.

My left middle finger has been numb since band started.

Megan made a rare holiday band prac appearance.

But she's leaving again tmr. -.-

Like, whattheheck.

Oh, today during section lunch at KFC,

some weird waiter who looked a bit like Mr Aiman kept annoying us.

Su Jin was like, "Don't come here!!!!!"

haha, yeah he gave Faith a toy for being a good girl.

Am I the only one who found this creepnoying?

See, thats creepy + annoying.

Creepnoying.

OK BYE!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

The waiter gave her a toy? :O