mandag, november 08, 2010

Like its her birthday.

Cheryl Cole looks Latino-ey/Filipino-ey.

But she's Engrish :O


WOMG, did she just say "Kiss my a**"?

TSK. Must censor dhe bad words.

& her EXTREMELY REVEALING red dress :O

OHH, SHE SAID "KISS MY LIPS".

(Or "Kiss my legs". Hmm...)

She's like, revealing her ahems.

WTH.

WOKEY, CONFIRM is kiss my lips.

HAHAHA, KISS MY LEGS

Eww, hahahahaa.

LOL.

OMG BILLIONARE!

Smiling next to Oprah & the queen.

BRUNO MARS FTW.

Grenade rocks.

HAHAHAHA, poor him.

You can call me Travie Claus minus the HOHO.

YEAH, watching MTV.

Okay, I'm bored of billionare, cos I ain't rich.

)': very sad leh.

Iffah is in Jakarta with a 70% sale in Forever 21.

Not that I care, my heart is with Cotton On (;

NCIS, CRIMINAL MINDS, BONES & CASTLE ♥

♀ this is the girl's symbol, right?

-.-

SONG OF THE DAY

Like Its Her Birthday by Good Charlotte

GET IT FREE on TTR3 :O

Ingen kommentarer: