fredag, november 19, 2010

Cramps.

Ahh, gawddd.
Bloody cramp.
Shoo, go away.
I MADE THIS SKIN :O
Can you feel my heartbeat.
Whee!
We moved to the Bomb Shelter.
Name suggestions:
-Da Bomb Shelter
-The Metronobomb
-(The) Bomb Shelter

BATTY NOT GOING STAKINGSKATING )':
Like, wth.
I need to go practice the new SYF piece.

It has a muy gay name.

--SHALL NOT REVEAL--

:X

Its like a year without rain.

My left earphone d'unt work -.-
Damn luh, I need to buy new ones.

OH YEAH!

I saw Sarah today, 'cos she was going to PSLE camp(ish).
& we saw Clarice.
Who was gonna audition for TRACK.
Like, whoa.
I SHALL FINISH MY COKE ♥

Mmhmm, okay bye.

P.S. There are alot of asshidiots on Blogger,
that take names,
and they probably only updated last
in 2000!
Like, wtf?

(YAY, NCIS & Castle nao. But I can't watch cos my Dad keeps walking in -.-
& it is gruesome. Dammit.)

Oh, anyway,

go http://selenagomez.blogspot.com

or http://happy.blogspot.com

I mean, what a waste of space man!


[ I think this is my millionth time editing this post :# ]

FAITH is my new stalker.
HEHEHHEEHEHE.

OMG, I just realized that Mr Ong IS the Martin/MR Martin O.o
He reminds me of NICOLETTE

Ingen kommentarer: