fredag, november 19, 2010

Let's VAMOS A LA PLAYA!

HEY PEOPLE!
WOMG, since when is JB smart?
No offence, but JUST BECAUSE he has a supposed 4.0 grade average,
does NOT mean that he can survive in SG (or Finland, according to Obamaaaaa.)
L
ike, duh.
He'd be considered a jidiotaverage student here \m/
Ellos muy gay


TIME TO SEE IF ADAM & JAMIE CAN FLOAT THEIR OWN BOAT.
I
t floats, btw (:

Y
AY!
Monday is ICE SKATING @ KLP w/ MOST of the R-Tard Clan.

Gay, Batty, Shawt(y -.-), Stoney, Bimbo & I are going (:


\M/ s'okay. BYE.
I'm about to eat

MORE pasta potato, day-old sweet popcorn & coke (the last two were free.)

WHERE, you may ask?

FROM Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
TSK.
PART ONE.
Of
how many more parts, I don't know.
I didn't understand HALF the movie, cos
a) I only read "The Prizoner of Azkaban".
b)I haven't watched MOST of the HP movies.
NEVERMIND, can't wait for PART TWO.

Ingen kommentarer: